by RFM Founder, and parent
of a special-needs child,
Michael A. Boylan
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as any/all other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
General Understanding of All Who Join, Visit or Use RFM Site and Service
Any person, group, and/or organization who joins RFM either individually and/or on behalf of their family, group, association, employees, corporation, independent agents, independent contractors, associates and the like of any organization––public, private or governmental agency, hereby states unconditionally and agrees that as a condition of either membership and/or use of the site, they represent that they are one or more of the following:
1) The parent (biological parent and/or legal guardian of/for) a special-needs child or children (underage child, adult child or both) who has been medically diagnosed with a cognitive and/or a physical diagnosis from a medical doctor and/or institution, or, that you believe in your heart that your child/children is/are/may be special-needs though you’ve yet to receive an official diagnosis.
2) The grandparent, brother, sister, cousin, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, or extended family member involved in or assisting in the care of the special-needs child/children.
3) That by joining and/or being a member or visitor of this site, they understand and agree that during the entire duration of their membership on this site and for a period of seven (7) years from the date they cease being a member and/or visitor of this site, regardless of the reason, they agree to waive any/all legal action against RFM regardless of cause and agree to hold harmless RFM from any unintentional or intentional mistake, issue, action and/or information posted on the site or gained from any member and/or visitor of the site. Additionally, they agree to waive their legal right to sue and/or bring any kind of claim against RFM or any individual member of the company’s management team, employee, and/or related independent contractor, master licensee, certified facilitator or the like, regardless of the situation.
4) An organization; public, private, or governmental agency that employs, contracts with, or works in some capacity with workers who themselves are parents and/or related caregivers of special-needs children, and as such, that the organization or governmental agency desires to generally help these caregivers that they either employ or work with in some capacity, through membership in or association with The Reach For Me Network (RFM).
SHARING CONTENT AND INFORMATION
The RFM site allows subscribers to submit or post content. Users are responsible for content posted in discussion groups or other public forums on RFM site, including the content of user’s messages and the consequences. By using this site, each user agrees not to post or submit materials:
- that are false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- that are libelous, threatening or harassing;
- that are obscene or contain any kind of pornography;
- that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- that might create liability for us or might cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet service providers or other suppliers;
- that interfere with the ability of others to enjoy our site;
- that contain any content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information and confidential information learned under a non-disclosure agreement);
- that instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
RFM is often a passive conduit for information that users submit or post to the site. We cannot and do not review communications, information, submissions and/or materials submitted to or posted to the site, or created by users accessing the site. Therefore, RFM is not responsible for the content of this material, and does not endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submissions. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view, post and distribute user-generated content on the site, that Forward Communications LLC. and RFM are merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution, and is not in any way, undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. By using this site, subscribers and users agree they will not assert any legal claim against RFM or any affiliate or related company or individual, based on content submitted or posted by another subscriber, user or third party.
RFM reserves the right to block and/or remove any/all communications or materials that it solely determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, inappropriate, disrespectful, harmful, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or, other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to RFM in its sole discretion.
USER CONTENT ON RFM SITE
Subscribers retain ownership of any intellectual property rights held in the content submitted or posted on the RFM site. However, subscribers who submit or post content give RFM and all related entities a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. By submitting content to the RFM site, you represent that you have all necessary rights to grant RFM this license.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS
If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via this site, please notify RFM by sending an email to help@ReachForMeNetwork.com or by sending a notice by U.S. Mail to: The Reach For Me Network, Carlson Center, 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 1050, Minnetonka, Minnesota, 55305. Office Phone: 952-449-5115.
Notices relating to copyright infringement should include the following information:
- Your complete contact information (full name, mailing address, and phone number). Please note that RFM may provide your contact information and/or the contents of your report to the user who posted the content you are reporting.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the content on our site that you claim infringes your copyright.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our site. The easiest way to do this is by providing web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the allegedly infringing content.
- A declaration that
- you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted content described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- the information in your notice is accurate, and
- you declare under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.
RFM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entirety of the content included in this site, including but not limited to any/all text, graphics, and information portrayed or made available on this site is subject to copyright protection under the United States and all other applicable copyright laws, and is the sole property of Forward Communications LLC and RFM. The RFM site also includes all works which may be owned and/or licensed to Forward Communications LLC and/or RFM; Michael A. Boylan, company founder, Forward Publishing Group, a Forward Communications company, Reach For Me Seminars LLC, a Forward Communications company, etc. Copyright © 2013 by Forward Communications LLC and The Reach For Me Network. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site only for the sole purpose of placing an order with RFM and/or purchasing Reach For Me Network products and services. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or, to place an order with or purchase Reach For Me Network products and services. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by RFM. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from any materials downloaded from the site. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of RFM used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Forward Communications LLC and The Reach For Me Network.
APPROPRIATE USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form by any member or guest on the site, including via e-mail, chat, blogging; or use of any offensive, violent, threatening, bullying, obscene, inappropriate or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Reach For Me Network or other licensed employee, host, agent, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is strictly prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
This site and the materials, products and services on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Forward Communications and The Reach For Me Network (RFM) disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. RFM does not represent nor warrant that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make the site available, are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. RFM makes no warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials available on the website, and/or any information gained from or transferred from this website, in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Forward Communications LLC and RFM are not and shall not be liable for any harm or damages which may result from the use of, or the inability to use the materials on this site, information gained from the site, or the performance of the products or services available on the website, even in the event that RFM may have been advised of the possibility of such damages. By using this site, subscribers and users agree they will not assert any legal claim against RFM or any affiliate or related company or individual, based on content submitted or posted by another subscriber, user or third party.
In the event that an RFM product or service or any other vendors product or service listed on the site is for whatever reason, mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, RFM reserves the right to refuse to fulfill and/or cancel any orders placed for said product or service listed at the incorrect price. RFM reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, RFM shall issue a credit to your credit card account designated.
All terms and conditions as stated herein are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the membership registration for use of the site, and/or the purchase of any/all products and services referenced on the site. These terms and conditions, or any part of them may be terminated and/or changed by RFM without notice, at any time, and for any reason. The provisions relating to Intellectual Property, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
RFM may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, by mail, or by any other reliable method to the address you have provided to RFM.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of any RFM products and/or services, or any other products and services found on the site) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Hennepin County, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Any cause of action or claim with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of RFM products or services or any other products or services offered on the site) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. RFM’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. RFM may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Forward Communications LLC and RFM, its officers, directors, employees, independent agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
RFM PRIVACY AND DATA USE POLICIES
WHAT INFORMATION DOES RFM COLLECT, STORE AND/OR MAINTAIN?
RFM collects information from members and/or visitors to the site when they either register and/or join the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in any other site feature. When ordering or registering for membership, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone numbers, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients and people who are purchasing gifts for others through the site, so that we can fulfill the gift purchase desires of the purchaser for the recipient. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW DOES RFM USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register for membership, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service-oriented requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR & MEMBER INFORMATION?
RFM implements security measures to do our best to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special access rights/permission to such systems, and are thereby required to keep the information confidential. When visitors and/or members place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of secure servers. All sensitive credit card and/or related information that either visitors and/or members supply is transmitted via the most secure technology available, and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above, by those with designated special access rights/permission.
DOES RFM DISCLOSE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
RFM does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and/or other parties who assist us in operating our website, conduct website business, or service RFM members and/or visitors to the site, so long as those parties contractually agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, and/or protect the companies and/or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor and/or member information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses in the company’s efforts to further enrich the visitor and/or membership benefits of the network.
HOW CAN YOU OPT-OUT, REMOVE, OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO RFM?
To modify information related to your membership in the network, please modify as desired in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete any/all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section and remove your shipping addresses, billing address & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
THIRD PARTY ORGANIZATION LINKS, AFFILIATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, AND THE LIKE
In RFMs attempt to provide visitors and members with further increased value over time, we may include third party links to various other organizations––both for-profit and non-profit, governmental agencies at the state and federal level, affiliations, associations, etc., on the site. These linked sites have different, separate, unrelated and independent privacy policies for which RFM has no control of, or any influence on. As such, RFM has no legal and/or financial responsibility for any of these other organization, affiliation, or association links, or any liability for any of the content and/or activities of any of these linked sites. RFM seeks to protect the professionalism and integrity of our site and welcomes feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
In an attempt to provide increased value to our members and visitors, RFM may link to various sites from time to time, which are, or may be operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with RFM in some manner, RFM has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of RFM. These linked sites are only for your convenience, and therefore, you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, RFM seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well.
CHANGES TO RFM POLICY
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
ONLINE POLICY ONLY